Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mercy Johnson-Okojie has Got an Inspiring & Loving Message For You All

January 7, 2015 / Post / Leave a comment

AJG_Baby-Henry-045
What a lovely way to start the New Year with an inspiring message to your loved ones! Gorgeous mum-of-two, Mery Johson-Okojie, is grateful to God and all the people that keep her going despite all the inevitable challenges. “I have experienced love from unimaginable people,”says Mercy.
ryWX-b77lRrytXcd8zeqyPiJHQ-dOFpelGuwioR7vF4
Read her lovely message below….

“One of the best feelings one can have is the feeling that some people who have never met you in person have your back. I have experienced love from unimaginable people; Ghana, Liberia, Paris, UK, USA, Seychelles and all over the world. Some met me crying, gave me gifts, took pictures, asked questions, and some, not so pleasant. But in all of these, I have no complaint because being where I am is a gift and privilege by God. A privilege and a place I never thought I would be, a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment